Tuesday 8 April 2014

More Bricks

After a few more days rain, we were able to get some more bricks done - and a decent amount done today!
Certainly starting to come together.
                                                              Front corner looking up
Close up of the bricks

                                          Looking from the back toward the living and kitchen

We also had Allworth pick up on a potential issue with our WIP - as we have added a door, rather than left it as an opening, the door would've been in the way of the pantry meaning we would've had to close ourselves in the WIP to get into the pantry - very glad they picked up on that!

5 comments:

  1. looking good chris, not long to go your bricks get complete.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking more like a house with every bricked laid lol,,,u guys going to visit site on the week end? good progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We are certainly heading up this weekend - it will be 2 weeks since we have seen in so it will look completely different to what we remember!

    We are getting so impatient and ready to make the move, but I have to keep reminding myself we are close, but still so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There were 3 brickies working on your house today Chris. I nearly ran one over as he was having lunch behind your block and I was removing some dirt from mine. By the weekend they should have a lot completed although that damn rain is forecast for Friday again. Things are moving along on Maddie Street. Oh, I think I saw your next door neighbour the other day. They were out the front of Lot 217 with plans. I said hello but had no time to chat as I was already late for work. I will keep an eye out on council development tracking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'day dean, I've been checking the tracking. Good to see they're looking at hopefully starting soon.

    ReplyDelete